Our recording studio insurance will cover your equipment against accidental damage, theft, loss and more, meaning you can relax and record, mix and produce without worries. 

Our Public Liability insurance protects you against the cost of claims from third parties who might be accidentally injured when you record or perform in the studio. Our Personal Accident cover can provide financial benefits should you suffer an injury.

Recording and production equipment

Our recording and production equipment insurance covers you against theft, loss, accidental damage and more. Whether you’ve got your own home recording set up or a separate studio, we’ve got you covered. We’ll cover all your equipment, including audio interfaces, computers, microphones, speakers and more.

We also offer cover for non-musical, general contents items and fixtures and fittings in your studio, such as furniture, office equipment and& flooring.

We'll even cover all your accessories, including cases, cables, and other items used to play or tune instruments, headphones, cables and music software, for free for a total of up to £500, or up to £250 each. Our insurance will keep all your equipment protected so you don’t have to worry and can continue your creativity and focus on the music.

If you are welcoming visitors to your studio or working with others in their studio, then you will probably need to consider taking our Public Liability cover, to protect against claims from others who are accidentally injured, killed or have their property damaged in connection with your musical activities. We offer cover limits from £1m to £10m, covering studios in the UK and producers working in the UK and Western Europe. Click here to find out more about  Public Liability cover  .

If you are a processional or semi-professional, our Personal Accident cover can provide financial benefits in the case you suffer accidental bodily injury. Unlike some competitors, our cover include cover providing weekly payments if you are temporarily unable to perform your usual musical activities. Click here to find out more about our Musicians  Personal Accident cover  .

We set our prices for Public Liability and Personal Accident covers based on how often you are active in public, so if you don’t perform very often, you will pay less, but can retain the convenience of an annual policy.

PA systems

We know that the one-size-fits-all approach doesn't work for musicians, which is why our policies are flexible for you. PA systems are used by lots of different musicians, whether it's for vocals, acoustic guitars or keyboards. We cover all PA and associated equipment, from your mics and amps to your headphones to speakers.

Our insurance will keep your gear covered so you can focus on the music and take some of the stress out of your gigs. Our insurance includes damage in transit cover and you can add on worldwide and unattended vehicle protection so you can make sure you've covered wherever you're performing.

We'll cover you if you play music as either a professional or semi-pro, whether that's touring with your band or getting paid for performing with an orchestra.
We know that for many musicians, being without your equipment for any length of time simply isn’t an option. With our loan hire cover, you’ll always have something to play if your own equipment is lost or damaged.
No matter how careful you are with your decks, accidents are unavoidable – and nobody can help being the target of theft. If the worst ever happens, we’ll be there to help you get back to playing.
If your mixer or equipment gets damaged while on the move, whether that’s on tour or heading to a rehearsal we’ve got you covered.
You’ll automatically get up to £500 cover (each valued between £10-£250, with a per claim limit of £500) for musical accessories and anything else you use to play your instrument.
If after a repair, your equipment has reduced in value due to the damage, we’ll cover your equipment for the amount it has reduced by.

Public Liability cover protects you against the cost of a claim if someone is injured or property damaged while you’re performing, teaching, rehearsing or recording.

Cover from £1m, to £10m is available, for individuals or groups.

Our prices are based on how often you are active, so cover starts at under £11 a year.

Our Personal Accident cover provides up to £30,000 for permanent disablement or a weekly benefit up to £1500 a month for temporary disablement, following your accidental bodily injury*.

Cover for individuals or groups available.

Our prices are based on how often you are active, so cover starts at just £8.99 a year.

Our temporary cover policy covers instruments that you don't usually have insured, or have borrowed from a friend or retailer. You can use the temporary cover for whatever you need it for, including touring, school trips, one-off events and more.

You don't need to be an existing customer to take out temporary cover.

Speak to one of our musical isnstrument specialists:

Call us on:  0330 100 9903 

I was incredibly impressed with the efficiency of the call. The process was clear and quick.
Feefo feedback
Jan 2020
The whole process was very straight forward and quick. Thanks so much.
Claims feedback
June 2020

They took the scariness out of the process when I had a catastrophic accident claiming some big bits of kit.
Claims feedback
June 2020
Yes, if you can prove that you use these items for the production of music, and/or that they are part of your usual musical set-up, we'll cover them. 
Yes, we'll cover them if they're part of your normal set-up.
Yes, we cover music production software such as Pro-Tools, Logic and Cubase – we'll just need to see your proof of purchase. We don't cover mp3 or other audio files, damage to computer memory or other electronic memory, discs, memory cards or microchips.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.