It’s an immense privilege for Allianz Musical Insurance to announce Help Musicians as our first official Charity Partner
At Allianz Musical Insurance, we’re passionate about supporting the music industry beyond the insurance products and services we provide. In choosing to support Help Musicians, we’re increasing our commitment to musicians in the UK by contributing to an inspiring organisation that has been providing a range of services and opportunities to help musicians thrive for over 100 years.
How will Allianz Musical Insurance support Help Musicians?
What will Help Musicians use the funding for?
- Fulfils them artistically and ensures their musical plans can be brought to life. Musicians can apply to the charity for up to £5,000 of support to do just this, alongside one-to-one business advice sessions with industry professionals tailored to their needs. Read more
- Provides a viable and reliable level of income
- Sees musicians equipped with preventative guidance and support. Help Musicians offer everything from , to
How can Help Musicians support me?
- Specific Business Skills and Advice
- Bespoke Mentoring within the music industry
- Creative Development funding and opportunities
- Crucial access to Health & Welfare services
James Ainscough, Chief Executive at Help Musicians:
“Allianz Musical Insurance have been a highly valuable partner throughout the pandemic, providing much-need financial support during the crisis and showing their true care for musicians. We’re delighted to formalise our relationship and become their first charity partner. 100% of their generous fundraising will go directly into vital services to help musicians rebuild their careers in this increasingly challenging landscape.”
Wynne Hamilton, Head of Musical Insurance at Allianz:
“Supporting musicians through the pandemic was important to all of us at Allianz Musical Insurance. We worked with Help Musicians to deliver funding and services to the industry during that time as our purposes were aligned. Having seen the benefits of the services Help Musicians provides to professionals, we wanted to continue supporting our customers and the wider industry through periods of difficulty. That’s why we chose Help Musicians as our first ever charity partner and are proud to continue to promote their mission to support and empower musicians through all stages of their lives.”