The construction and operation of installations, such as wind turbine, solar farms, hydropower plants and short term operational reserve equipment may require specialised insurance.
There are many scenarios that can lead to buildings and contents belonging to a business getting damaged, lost or stolen. Insurance can help get things back to normal by paying for replacements and repair works.

As well as having the building and contents insured, you might want public liability insurance. This insurance can provide protection against personal injury or property damage claims from members of the public. There are other types of liability cover a business might also require, including employers' liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers insurance. Your insurance broker will be able to help you to find out which covers are best for your business.
Business vehicles insurance is specially designed for business cars and vans and gives protection in case they're involved in an accident or damage other property.

Risk management

Free expert help handling the risks your business faces.


UK based claims services.

Over 125 years' experience as part of one of the largest insurers in the world.
Speak to your insurance broker to help you arrange your business's renewable power insurance.