If you need to use your own text size settings, you can change them easily. However, you may find this can cause adverse effects in the browser and certain content may not be displayed.
How to increase the size of text in your desktop browser:
Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl and + to increase font size, and Ctrl and - to decrease font size. (For Safari, replace Ctrl with the Apple key.) Alternatively, you can use browser tools:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Google Chrome: Customise (symbolised by a vertical line of three dots) > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make Text Bigger
- Firefox: View > Text Size > Increase Font
- Opera: View > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum Font Size
Online sign language interpreter
How SignVideo works:
Braille, large font and audio material
We can provide documents in braille, large font and audio formats.
If you require this service, please let your insurance intermediary, or the provider you used to arrange your insurance policy, know.
We’ll accommodate requests for alternative formats wherever possible.