Our piano and keyboard insurance will cover you for accidental damage, theft, loss and more, whether you’re teaching or practicing at home on your upright or travelling to gigs with your keyboard. 

We cover all types of pianos, including grands, uprights, digital pianos, harpsichords and more. Your piano will be covered if you use it for teaching students in your own home, and you can add on optional public liability and personal accident cover if you need it. 

You can also add your sheet music and books to your piano insurance policy, and you’ll automatically get cover for your accessories, for free for a total of up to £500, or up to £250 each.


We know that the one-size-fits-all approach doesn't work for musicians, which is why our policies are flexible to you. We cover all types of keyboards, including synthesizers, organs, and more. If you’re looking to cover your keyboard we’ve got you covered. 

We let you choose the level of cover that suits you best, and select optional add-ons if and when you need them. Whether you’re touring, teaching or travelling, you can feel safe knowing your keyboards and equipment are protected.

We’ll even cover your accessories, including pedals, stands and sheet music rests, for free for a total of up to £500, or up to £250 each.

We'll cover you if you play music as either a professional or semi-pro, whether that's touring with your band or getting paid for performing with an orchestra.
We know that for many musicians, being without an instrument for any length of time simply isn’t an option. With our loan hire cover, you’ll always have something to play if your own instrument is lost or damaged.
No matter how careful you are with your instrument, accidents are unavoidable – and nobody can help being the target of theft. If the worst ever happens, we’ll be there to help you get back to playing.
If your instrument or equipment gets damaged while on the move, whether that’s on tour or heading to a rehearsal we’ve got you covered.
You’ll automatically get up to £500 cover (each valued between £10-£250, with a per claim limit of £500) for musical accessories and anything else you use to play your instrument.
If after a repair, your instrument has reduced in value due to the damage, we’ll cover your instrument for the amount it has reduced by.
Very helpful and very professional. It was very straight forward.

Feefo feedback
Mar 2020

Excellent service both in the claims process and in insurance for a replacement instrument. First Class Company.

Feefo feedback
Jul 2020

I did my instrument insurance online with ease, no problems and prompt service. Very pleased.

Feefo feedback
Oct 2020

Yes. We'll cover you whether you teach in your own home, visit students, or teach at a school or university. We also offer Public Liability Insurance as an optional add-on.

You can also earn commission by referring your students to us. Call us on 0330 100 9903 to get set up and learn more.

Yes, we cover collections of sheet music and music books. Give us a call on 0330 100 9903 or send us an itemised list by email or post.

Public Liability is also known as third party liability and personal liability. This protects you against the cost of a claim if someone is injured, hurt themselves or damages property while you are using your equipment or instruments. We offer three levels of cover; £1 million, £2 million or £5 million.

Personal Accident Insurance covers you if you're injured while using your instrument or any piece of entertainment, lighting or sound equipment. Our policy provides £10,000 worth of personal accident cover with each level of public liability. You'll be able to claim for any of the following defined events: £5000 Payment: Loss of limb/sight/auditory power (hearing), £10,000 Payment: Permanent total disability or Death.

Not found the answer to your question?
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.