- The world has been turned upside down by the recent events in Ukraine. It's heart-breaking to see the devastation and destruction being caused to so many.
- We’re supporting our existing customers who have insured a musical instrument with us and are welcoming people displaced by the conflict in Ukraine into their homes as guests.
- There's no need to let us know if you're taking in someone fleeing the conflict in Ukraine, and your musical instrument cover won't be impacted.
- We'll treat your Ukrainian guests as members of your family, rather than visitors or paying guests so any loss or damage to your musical instruments will still be covered - even if one of your guests is responsible.
- We also want to make sure we're doing what we can to support displaced Ukrainian musicians who have arrived already or are soon to be travelling to the UK as refugees.
- Allianz Musical Insurance pledge to insure Ukrainian refugees’ instrument(s) for a token sum of £1 for a year up to an individual item or items value of £10,000 while they are in the UK. Call us on 0330 100 9903 and we’ll be happy to arrange this.
Allianz Musical Insurance is part of the Allianz Group which recently announced that it would make available 12.5 million euros to support humanitarian efforts in light of the invasion of Ukraine along with up to 2.5 million euros to match employee donations.
The first one million euros will be immediately donated to the German Red Cross to provide humanitarian assistance to those displaced by the conflict and those who are in need in Ukraine.
Allianz will also match employee donations with up to 2.5 million euros. Further details on this program will be announced on the Allianz press centre in due course.