We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Property Owner can cater for a mix of up to 20 commercial or residential premises. Whether a single buy-to-let property or a whole portfolio of properties across the country, we can provide cover in one tailored policy.
It is designed to provide protection against damage and legal action with optional covers, such as loss of rent and employers’ liability available as required.
The maximum combined buildings and contents sum insured per premises is £10,000,000.
5-star rating from Defaqto
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
Maximum combined buildings and contents sum insured per premises of £10,000,000
- Property Damage – loss or damage to buildings and contents
- Property Owners' Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £10,000,000
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £250,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events, including Residential Tenancy Disputes
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Loss of Rent – up to £750,000 per year
- Employers' Liability – up to £10,000,000
- Personal Accident – £20,000 per unit up to three units.
- Art galleries
- Electronics and household appliance wholesalers
- Assembly of metal goods
- Purpose built blocks of flats
- Residential properties (private dwelling houses)
- Retail shops (excl. Hot Food Takeaways and Restaurants)
- Surgeries (doctors/dentists/vets)
Why choose Allianz?
By using our e-trade platform, QuoteSME, you can quote, buy, adjust and renew online. Instant electronic documentation is provided at point of sale.
We're Average free
We’ve removed Average from our Complete Property Owner product and are using data enrichment at point-of-quote to highlight property sums insured which are out of line for a trade or area. This approach enables conversations with your customers to ensure they provide you with the right sums insured, removing the uncertainty around their cover in the event of a claim.
Glass replacement specialists
Free or discounted legal and tax advice
Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees.
Preferred supplier discounts
Available via our extensive network of service providers.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Property owners management
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.