We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Professional Indemnity is specifically designed to cover SMEs with a turnover of up to £7,500,000 or £2,500,000 for those operating on a fee income basis.
Key cover includes breach of professional duty, infringement of copyright, breach of confidentiality, defamation and other types of civil liability with a limit of indemnity up to £5,000,000.
Quick and easy
Range of cover options
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
- Cover for breach of professional duty – infringement of copyright, breach of confidentiality, defamation and other types of civil liability with a limit of indemnity up to £5,000,000
- Fraud and dishonesty – liability of your business to any third party resulting from fraudulent or dishonest conduct
- Lost documents – costs of replacing or restoring documents lost or damaged in transit in custody or control up to £100,000
- Court attendance cover – if attending court as a witness when defending a claim up to £300 per day (£150 for employees)
- Joint ventures cover – cover against the liability arising from the customer’s professional services in relation to any joint venture.
Cover can be provided:
- On an innocent non-disclosure condition – waiving our rights to avoid the insurance cover in the event we are satisfied of innocent non–disclosure, or innocent misrepresentation
- On a claims made basis – as opposed to occurrence basis
- On a civil liability basis (widest form of cover available) – allows for any civil liability to be claimed, rather than restricted errors and omissions cover
- On any one claim basis for the majority of our trades and across our 11 wordings – every single claim made during the period of insurance is entitled to the full indemnity limit. Alternatively, for the small number of trades where AOC is restricted, or due to client preference, we can arrange cover on an aggregate basis for the costs of defending claims and damages associated with losses incurred as a result of alleged professional neglect or omission.
- Companies with a turnover of up to £7,500,000 or £2,500,000 for those operating on a fee income basis
- Private companies (non-listed companies, e.g. Ltd)
- Call centre and outsourcers
- Estate agency
- Insurance brokers
- Interior designer
- Landscape gardener
- Management consultants
- Motor trade
- Recruitment consultants
- Technology and telecommunications
We do not look to write:
- Environmental Consultants
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Lloyds Broker
- Medical Malpractice
Why choose Allianz?
By using our e-trade platform, QuoteSME, you can quote, buy, adjust and renew online. Instant electronic documentation is provided at point of sale.
Preferred supplier discounts
Available via our extensive network of service providers.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Health and safety risk assessment
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.