We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Mini Fleet provides cover for over 3,000 trades with fleets of 3-15 vehicles and is rated five stars by Defaqto.
Lifetime guarantee on repairs
5-star rating from Defaqto
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
- Third party liability – unlimited indemnity for death or injury, and up to £20m for accidental damage to property
- New for old – cover for vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes, less than one year old and damaged beyond 50% of their list price
- Personal accident – cover for drivers, with £10,000 indemnity per incident
- In-vehicle safety technology – up to £250 for equipment such as dashcams
- Pay-on-use breakdown - discounted services
- Legal protection – cover up to £100,000 for uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence
- Replacement locks – unlimited cover
- Accidental misfuelling – cover to drain the fuel tank and rectify any subsequent damage
- Medical expenses - up to £250 per person for any person injured in the insured vehicle, subject to a maximum of £1,000 per incident
- Child seat – replacement cover up to £150
- Courtesy vehicle – provided via our approved repairer network following an incident
- Temporary vehicles – can be accommodated
- Vehicles – covered for business, social, domestic and pleasure use
- Fleets of 3-15 vehicles (up to 20 vehicles at renewal)
- Business cars and light commercial vehicles less than 7.5 tonnes (used for carrying own goods only)
- UK based businesses – over 3,000 trades and occupations accepted
- Established businesses with a minimum of three years confirmed claims experience
- Private car schedules not dominated by high performance vehicles
- Fleets that do not change insurer on an annual basis.
Why choose Allianz?
Expert Claims handling
Dedicated commercial motor claims experts – UK based and supported by rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
Allianz Motor Insurance Database
Website and helpdesk providing immediate access to maintain vehicle data at allianzmid.co.uk
Free windscreen repairs with Autoglass
Providing a lifetime guarantee - and if the windscreen can be repaired, as opposed to replaced, there’s no excess to pay
When a third party is at fault and their insurer is identified, we’ll waive the damage excess
Discounts on motor fleet products and services from third party suppliers, including:
DriveTech – driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
Lightfoot – live driver coaching and fuel saving tool (15% discount)
VUE – CCTV in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit)
Excess suppression Business support helpline
Offering guidance on health, safety, environmental, cyber security and business continuity help
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for Complete Mini Fleet
Complete Mini fleet is designed to cover businesses that have been trading for three or more years, operating in low to medium hazard trade sectors such as electrical contractors, roofing services, landscape gardeners and other allied trades.
(Note: date established declared in QuoteSME must reflect the date of incorporation of the legal entity as listed on companies house.)
Any trades that necessitate hire and reward exposure will decline.
We also actively preclude exposures to:
- high profile individuals or events management
- hazardous good or visiting hazardous sites
- heavy industry (including scrap merchants)
- animal exposures
- restaurants, food sellers, catering or hospitality
- nurseries, schools, colleges, universities or sports clubs.
If your client makes a claim for damage to their business car or light commercial vehicle and they choose to use one of our approved repairers they will be entitled (subject to policy cover) to a Class A courtesy vehicle.
Like-for-like replacement vehicles can be provided at competitive hire rates should a Class A vehicle not be suitable, removing the need for the client to make additional arrangements.
CCE or proof of NCD can be uploaded via QuoteSME. Proof of experience can be submitted online at point of quote or up to 23 days after policy inception. This will then follow a validation process where the experience will be checked against that information declared at inception.
We must have received and validated this proof(s) within 30 days of inception. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the policy on the thirtieth day.
The data captured should be based on the combined experience. For example, the current year vehicle years would equate to 4.8. The claims experience should also be merged in the same way.
For validation we would expect that the declared experience has no more vehicle years than the conformed claims experience plus the count of the NCD vehicles.
This could be due to several factors that when grouped together make the exposure unacceptable under the Complete Mini Fleet product. This could be due to an accumulation of vehicles that might be acceptable individually but when grouped together offset our target vehicle mix.
Please speak to an underwriter if you require further specific information relating to your quote.
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.