We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Contractor is designed to cover contractors in a wide variety of trades. It includes cover for public liability and commercial legal expenses, with optional cover for employers’ liability, contract works and tools available.
Additional cover can also be added for property damage and business interruption at one location up to a combined sum insured of £1,000,000, showing that cover can be easily tailored to meet specific business needs.
Quick and easy
5-star rating from Defaqto
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
- Public Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000 for selected trades
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £250,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events
- Average free – download our guidance notes for sums insured to ensure that your customers are fully protected.
- Employers’ liability – up to £10,000,000
- Tools – up to £5,000 per employee
- Contract Works – up to £500,000 with a range of covers available
- Personal Accident – £10,000 per unit up to five units
- Material Damage/Business Interruption – combined sum insured of up to £1,000,000
- Property Damage – cover for contents, computers, buildings and stock
- Business Interruption – cover for loss of gross profit or revenue following loss or damage covered by the Property Damage section
- Terrorism – cover for Property Damage and Business Interruption.
- Builders (both domestic and commercial)
- Cleaning contractors
- Electricians and electrical contractors
- Financial consultants
- Flooring contractors (domestic and light commercial)
- Landscape gardeners
- Painters and Decorators (domestic and light commercial)
- Shop fitters
Why choose Allianz?
By using our e-trade platform, QuoteSME, you can quote, buy, adjust and renew online. Instant electronic documentation is provided at point of sale.
We're Average free
We’ve removed Average from our core SME products and are using data enrichment at point-of-quote to highlight property sums insured which are out of line for a trade or area. This approach enables conversations with your clients to ensure they provide you with the right sums insured, removing the uncertainty around their cover in the event of a claim.
Free or discounted legal and tax advice
Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support clients throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees.
Preferred supplier discounts
Available via our extensive network of service providers.
Glass replacement specialists
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Contractors in the construction sector
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.