We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Cargo is designed to protect goods whilst in transit worldwide and in storage in the UK. It covers a wide range of businesses from suppliers and exporters to retailers and wholesalers.
Quick and easy
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
- All Risks cover for goods – covers loss or damage to goods unless otherwise excluded
- General Average and Salvage – covers pro-rata contribution towards expenditure or voluntary sacrifice of cargo in order to prevent further loss to vessel/cargo
- War Risks – covered whilst goods are aboard a vessel
- Terrorism – full terrorism cover during the course of transit and up to £100,000 whilst in storage
- Exhibition Risks – for two UK exhibitions, for up to 30 days and up to £25,000 each
- Airfreight Replacement – up to 25% of the value of the Goods or £20,000 per event
- Tools or Samples – for up to two vehicles and £5,000 per vehicle.
- Optional cover:
- Storage - covers loss or damage to goods whilst held in storage at up to 10 locations.
Why choose Allianz?
Certificate Management System
Your clients are able to create, amend and issue Marine Cargo Certificates of Insurance to provide evidence of cover to a buyer or bank. This is available anywhere in the world, 24/7/365, at www.ecertscargo.allianz.co.uk. Login details can be found on the policy schedule.
By using our e-trade platform, QuoteSME, you can quote, buy, adjust and renew online. Instant electronic documentation is provided at point of sale.
24/7 Business support helpline, Action line
Free advice on health and safety and business continuity matters.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Health and safety risk assessment
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.