We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Tailored to your clients needs
Business support helpline
Dedicated claims handlers
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
- Property Damage - Protects your clients’ buildings, contents, stock and other items against damage caused by an insured peril.
- Business Interruption - Protects your clients’ business income following property loss or damage. Increased inflation protection cover options are also available.
- Money - All Risks cover to protect your clients’ business money.
- Selected All Risks - All Risks cover to protect specific items in the UK and (optionally) elsewhere. Covers items at the business premises in the UK, in the European Union or Worldwide.
- Goods in Transit - Protects goods whilst in transit, either in own vehicles or while being carried by a third party.
- Computer - Provides All Risks cover, including worldwide transit for computer equipment and technology.
- Fidelity Guarantee - Provides cover for loss of money or property due to employee dishonesty or acts of fraud.
- Terrorism - The policy (except for the Commercial Legal Expenses section) can be extended to provide Terrorism cover.
- Public and Products Liability - Legal liability protection for injury to third parties or for damage to their property.
- Employer’s Liability - Legal liability protection for accidental injury and disease to employees.
- Commercial Legal Expenses - Protection against professional legal expenses in connection with a variety of events with the provision of legal advice.
- Directors and Officers - Financial protection for directors for their personal liability whilst managing their business, plus reimbursement to the company for claims paid on behalf of its directors and officers
- Professional Indemnity - Covers the insured’s legal liability arising from their professional services in the event that a third party suffers a loss as a result of their professional negligence
- Excess of Loss - Cover specifically designed to meet the needs of businesses that require higher limits of liability
- Personal Accident - Compensation for an accident that results in death or disablement, with a range of capital sums and weekly benefits that can be tailored to meet your client’s needs.
- Business Travel - Worldwide medical emergency travel expenses, baggage, money and cancellation cover for a single trip or multiple trips.
- Place a high importance on keeping up-to-date with current legislation and trade issues.
- Have a proactive approach to the reporting of risk issues.
- Are well-established and financially stable.
- Seek long-term relationships with their broker and insurer.
- Purpose built or suitably converted and in a good state of repair.
- Located in a low crime area.
- Located in an area free from obvious flood hazards.
- Appropriately protected against fire and unlawful access.
- Casualty risks which:
- Recognise, assess and take action to control health and safety risks.
- Document HR procedures.
- Have a well-established and experienced management team.
- Have a sound financial record with good cash flow.
- Have a robust and tested governance policy in place.
- Have no previous or planned sizable redundancy plans.
- Have clear accountancy responsibilities, authorities and audit trails.
Why choose Allianz?
Expert legal advice
For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services.
Our underwriters are industry experts and have high levels of local underwriting authority and experience.
Specialist Claims handlers
Claims handled by a dedicated team of experts including:
- A dedicated claims helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice
Free business helpline
Advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline. Tel: 0344 873 0244.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Health & Safety
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.