We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Automatic cover extensions
Dedicated claims handlers
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
- Exhibitions cover – £50,000 limit within UK, £25,000 limit within EU (FLEA)
- Faulty or defective workmanship – £25,000 limit in excess of first £10,000
- Operational errors and omissions – £25,000 limit in excess of first £10,000
- Plans, models and drawings – £250,000 limit within UK, £100,000 limit within EU (optional – print only)
- Moulds, tools and dies – £100,000 limit within EU (optional – print only).
- Breakdown and accidental damage cover for machinery (e.g. lifts and escalators) – limit of liability £500,000
- Business interruption cover following breakdown or accidental damage to machinery – limit of liability £50,000.
- Research and development costs – £250,000 limit
- Faulty or defective workmanship, ‘buy-back’ cover included – £25,000 limit in excess of the first £10,000 of any claim
- Operational error and omission – £25,000 limit in excess of the first £10,000
- Unnamed customers, suppliers and contract sites – 10% or £250,000 limit in UK (whichever is the less), £100,000 in EU (optional – print only)
- Exhibition sites – £50,000 limit within UK, £25,000 limit within EU (FLEA) (optional – print only)
- Moulds, tools and dies – £50,000 limit within UK, £25,000 limit within EU (FLEA) (optional – print only).
- Public and Product Liability/Media Liability
- Protection for liabilities to visitors or customers using your client’s premises or goods sold. Typical limits of indemnity are £2,000,000 – £5,000,000 with potential to increase up to £25,000,000.
In addition, the following extensions are automatically included free of charge:
- Products financial loss – £100,000 limit
- Defamation – libel and slander cover up to a limit of £50,000*
- Breach of copyright and confidentiality – infringement of third party intellectual property rights, up to a limit of £50,000*
- Environmental clean-up costs – £1,000,000 limit, £5,000 deductible (optional – print only).
- Print publishing (e.g. lithographic, flexographic, rotogravure and screen printing)
- Design and pre-press activities (e.g. typesetters and plate makers)
- Finishing services (e.g. folding, cutting, binding and stitching)
- Fulfilment services (e.g. packing, storing and distributing)
- Digital publishing (e.g. creating websites, sourcing/creating e-content and posting content)
- Post production services (e.g. video editing)
- Media marketing agencies (e.g. advertising agencies, market research, PR and digital marketing).
Why choose Allianz?
Expert Claims Team
Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Experienced local underwriters
Allianz Legal Services
Provides free or discounted legal and business tax advice.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Display screen equipment
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.