We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Tailored cover extensions
FREE disaster recovery protection
Dedicated claims handlers
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
The following cover extensions will be automatically included free of charge is the relevant section is operative:
- 25% seasonal increase in stock sum insured over the months of November, December and January
- Exhibition cover – £25,000 limit within the EU (FEA only).
- Unnamed suppliers within the EU – up to a limit of £100,000 (FEA only)
- Unnamed customers within the EU – up to a limit of £100,000 (FEA only).
Goods In Transit
- Protection for own goods in own vehicles (£5,000 limit per vehicle; up to five vehicles).
- Personal Accident cover – benefits of up to £10,000 paid for an accidental bodily injury incurred at work resulting in death or disablement.
Public Liability and Products Liability
- Liability for the spread of Legionella bacteria – up to £1,000,000 limit of indemnity.
- Medical expenses and associated covers for up to 30 trips – £1,000,000 limit.
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks
- Wine, Spirits and Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Electrical Goods
- Bottles and Glass
- Ceramic and China
- Stationery and Books
- Confectionary and Newsagents*
- Department Stores*
- * Retail only
Why choose Allianz?
Experienced local underwriters
Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FREE guidance via our Allianz risk management website, featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Business impact assessment tool
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- SESS - racking and shelving safety inspection services
- Glen Abbot – supply chain risk assessments
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- SWS UK – physical security solutions
Engineering Inspection Services
Via Allianz Engineering we offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
- Electrical and mechanical inspections
- Lift and crane inspections
- Pressure plant inspections.
In addition, Allianz Engineering's Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultation in the fields of:
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Health & Safety
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.