We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Specifically designed for your medium to large clients, our Real Estate Select is a specialist proposition that caters for property owners with larger premises or portfolios and bespoke risks and schemes traded via the London Market.
Dedicated London market real estate team
Dedicated real estate claims
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
The following features of cover apply if the relevant section is purchased:
The following covers will automatically be added FREE if the relevant section is purchased:
- Eviction of squatters – £5,000 limit, any one claim
- Archaeological discovery – £50,000 limit, any one claim
- Concern for welfare and emergency services covers – £10,000 limit, any one claim
- Property damage caused by illegal cultivation of drugs
- Residential property alternative accommodation – up to 30% of the building declared value
- Japanese knotweed removal – £2,500 in the aggregate
- Environmental protection – 10% of building sum insured or £25,000 for the use of green and sustainable rebuild material
- Fly-tipping – £10,000 limit, £25,000 in the aggregate
- Exhibitions and models – £25,000 limit in the aggregate
- Average free – we will waive the Average condition if a professional valuation has been undertaken within the last three years. Proof of valuation will be required at point of claim.
Loss of Rent
We offer loss of income or rent protection following an insured event, including FREE indemnity to managing agent and book debts.
Property Owners Liability
Legal liabilities cover for personal injury or property damage suffered by third parties arising from ownership of the property.
- Legionella – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Corporate Manslaughter – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Asbestos – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Terrorism – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- FREE environmental clean-up costs – £1,000,000 limit.
This is all available alongside our other existing cover options including Employers Liability and Commercial Legal Expenses.
- Purpose built offices/professional trades
- Purpose built out of town retail
- Shopping centres
- Medical/health centres
- Modern stadia
- High street retail (including residential above).
Why choose Allianz?
Expert legal advice
For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services.
Specialist Claims handlers
Claims handled by a dedicated team of experts including:
- A dedicated claims helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice
Free business helpline
Advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline. Tel: 0344 873 0244.
FREE guidance via our Allianz risk management website, featuring:
- Sector-specific risk management advice
- Business impact assessment tool
- Specially negotiated rates from our preferred suppliers providing access to risk management products and services, such as:
- Praxis 42 – health and safety advice
- SESS - racking and shelving safety inspection services
- Glen Abbot – supply chain risk assessments
- Hilti – passive fire protection
- SWS UK – physical security solutions
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.