We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Property Owners Select is a specialist proposition that caters for property owners with larger premises or portfolios.
Comprising of a comprehensive range of cover extensions and services, it’s suitable for property owners with a mix of commercial and/or residential properties in their portfolio.
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
The following covers will automatically be added FREE if the relevant section is purchased:
- Eviction of squatters - £5,000 limit, any one claims
- Archaeological discovery– £50,000 limit, any one claim
- Concern for welfare and emergency services covers – £10,000 limit, any one claim
- Property damage - caused by illegal cultivation of drugs
- Residential property alternative accommodation – up to 30% of the building declared value
- Japanese knotweed removal – £2,500 in the aggregate
- Environmental protection – 10% of building sum insured or £25,000 for the use of green and sustainable rebuild material
- Fly-tipping – £10,000 limit, £25,000 in the aggregate
- Exhibitions and models – £25,000 limit in the aggregate
- Average free – we will waive the Average condition if a professional valuation has been undertaken within the last three years. Proof of valuation will be required at point of claim.
Loss of Rent
We offer loss of income or rent protection following an insured event, including FREE indemnity to managing agent and book debts.
Property Owners Liability
Legal liabilities cover for personal injury or property damage suffered by third parties arising from ownership of the property.
- Legionella – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Corporate Manslaughter – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Asbestos – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Terrorism – £5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- FREE environmental clean-up costs – £1,000,000 limit.
This is all available alongside other existing cover options including Employers Liability and Commercial Legal Expenses.
- Place a high importance on keeping up-to-date with current legislation and trade issues.
- Have a proactive approach to the reporting of risk issues.
- Are well-established and financially stable.
- Seek long-term relationships with their broker and insurer.
- Purpose built or suitably converted and in a good state of repair.
- Located in a low crime area.
- Located in an area free from obvious flood hazards.
- Appropriately protected against fire and unlawful access.
- Casualty risks which:
- Recognise, assess and take action to control health and safety risks.
- Document HR procedures.
- Have a well-established and experienced management team.
- Have a sound financial record with good cash flow.
- Have a robust and tested governance policy in place.
- Have no previous or planned sizable redundancy plans.
- Have clear accountancy responsibilities, authorities and audit trails.
Why choose Allianz?
Expert legal advice
For clients with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services.
Our underwriters are industry experts and have high levels of local underwriting authority and experience.
Specialist Claims handlers
Claims handled by a dedicated team of experts including:
- A dedicated claims helpline
- Claims analysis
- Fraud prevention
- Expert legal advice
Free business helpline
Advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline. Tel: 0344 873 0244.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Health & Safety
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.