Complete Professional Indemnity
Complete Professional Indemnity is designed for SMEs with a turnover of up to £7.5m, or £2.5m for professions operating on a fee income basis, and should be considered by any SME that offers advice, design, skills or knowledge in a professional capacity.
This product covers you against a legal liability to compensate third parties for injury, loss or damage due to a breach of duty in the conduct of your profession.
Key Features of Complete Professional Indemnity
- Cover for Breach of Professional Duty, Infringement of Copyright, Breach of Confidentiality, Defamation and other types of Civil Liability with a limit of indemnity up to £5m.
- Fraud and Dishonesty – liability of the insured’s business to any third party resulting from fraudulent or dishonest conduct.
- Lost Documents – costs of replacing/restoring documents lost or damaged in transit up to £100,000.
- Court Attendance Cover – if attending court as a witness when defending a claim up to £300 per day (£150 for employees).
- Joint Ventures Cover – cover against the liability arising from the Insured’s professional services in relation to any joint venture.
- Efficient and experienced underwriting and claims service
- Claims handled by a dedicated team of financial experts to ensure you suffer minimum disruption to your business in the event of a professional negligence claim
- Compliant with minimum regulatory requirements of professional bodies
- Access to Risk Director, our free online risk management service.
We have 11 policy wordings tailored to the specific needs of target industry sectors, including a miscellaneous policy wording for all other emerging businesses and professions:
|Technology & Telecommunications|