– a wrist mounted device providing a truly personal monitoring experience.
It calculates and displays in real-time HSE exposure points to inform the wearer of their exposure to vibration.
Sound and vibration alerts also inform the wearer of incremental increases in exposure and action thresholds exceeded.
– for both employers and employees on vibration exposure levels in line with the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) methodology.
The HAVmeter and HAVWEAR optimises employee working practices, tool use and servicing intervals.
This enables health and safety managers to proactively manage their employees HAV levels, using detailed reports about individual tool usage.
They also provide better data utilisation which can lead to an improved estimation of project timeframe planning, tool requirements and increased productivity levels.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer, you can:
- receive a discount of 10% off our preferred supplier’s services
- get a discount on the global market leading products in Hand Arm Vibration monitoring, the HAVmeter and HAVWEAR
- access accurate and automatic reports on employees’ HAV exposure.
Reactec contact information
3 Cultins Road