We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Accident and Health Select provides flexible insurance cover for clients to enhance their employee benefits package, protect their business continuity and protect employees whilst travelling abroad.
Medical advice line
24 hour emergency medical assistance
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Your clients can purchase Group Personal Accident and Business Travel individually as standalone sections, combined, or added to one of our mid-corporate policies:
Wholesale and Retail, General Manufacturing, Metalworking and Precision Engineering, Professional Services and Print, Publishing and Media.
Group Personal Accident
A lump sum or weekly benefit to clients in the event of an employee sustaining accidental bodily injury resulting in death, permanent total disablement or loss of limb, hearing, sight, intellectual capacity or speech or temporary total disablement.
The following new features and cover enhancements apply if Group Personal Accident is purchased:
- Dental, optical and personal property costs – up to £500 for urgent optical expenses; £2,500 for urgent dental expenses; and £1,000 for personal property.
- Trauma counselling – available for trauma triggers such as assault; witnessing an act of terrorism; witnessing the accidental death or permanent disablement of their parent, child, spouse or colleague; or the insured person‘s own permanent disablement, up to £2,500.
- Piloting – automatically included up to £10,000.
- Additional insured persons – up to £100,000 for spouse and child and up to £30,000 for visitors, guests, contractors and members of the public rendering assistance; £2,500 for urgent dental expenses; and £1,000 for personal property.
- Continental scale – now included as standard and expanded to include permanent disablement by illness, loss of intellectual capacity, internal organs, smell and scarring
- Retraining expenses – covers the retraining costs to facilitate the insured person’s return to employment – up to £25,000.
- Workplace disruption – £50,000 limit for crisis management expenses; £5,000 to hire a temporary employee; £5,000 recruitment expenses for permanent replacements and up to £5,000 for training interruption.
- Rehabilitation expenses – up to £2,000 for physiotherapy; up to £75,000 for prosthesis; and up to £30,000 for parasport equipment as part of the rehabilitation plan.
- First aid expenses – includes up to £1,000 to replace workplace defibrillators.
- Permanent total disablement benefit – Paraplegia £50,000; Quadriplegia £125,000; Hemiplegia £50,000; Triplegia £85,000.
- Sickness (optional) – a weekly benefit to the company in the event of an employee being unable to work due to illness. This optional cover is available upon request.
- Business Travel – Covers directors, employees, contractors, guests and their accompanying spouse and children whilst on an insured trip, including repatriation back to the UK where necessary.
- Political evacuation – up to £50,000 per trip and £250,000 per incident.
- Vehicle rental excess – up to £25,000.
- Director’s holiday cover – up to 30 days.
- Winter sports – included with extensions for ski hire (£200), and piste closure (£200).
- Additional insured persons – includes spouses and children, guests and contractors.
- Trauma counselling – available for trauma triggers such as assault; witnessing an act of terrorism; witnessing the accidental death or permanent disablement of their parent, child, spouse or colleague; or their own permanent disablement – up to £2,500.
- Medical and emergency travel expenses – up to £25,000,000 .
- Continued medical expenses – incurred / not otherwise available from the NHS for up to six months to a maximum benefit of £50,000.
- Overseas hospitalisation – benefits include £75 per day if hospitalisation occurs as a result of accidental bodily injury.
- Cancellation, curtailment and change of itinerary – up to £10,000 per trip and £250,000 per policy period. Up to £750 for delayed departure.
We are prepared to underwrite any trade, including the following sectors:
- General Manufacturing
- Metalworking and Precision Engineering
- Print, Publishing and Media
- Professional Services
- Wholesale and Retail
Examples of risks we are not focusing on include:
- Armed forces
- Emergency services
- Offshore trades
Why choose Allianz?
Medical advice line
Advice and information on a wide range of medical issues, from the rights of patients and their families, to do’s and don’ts before and after treatment.
Provides support and assistance for travel enquiries ranging from visa applications to inoculations. Applies to Business Travel section only.
Emergency medical assistance
Access to our dedicated assistance provider (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) who will deal with any necessary fees covered under the policy; arrange for multi-lingual medical staff to converse with doctors and hospitals if overseas; and provide repatriation with a qualified medical escort, where medically advised. Applies to Business Travel section only.
Claims rehabilitation team
A team of clinically qualified professionals, including registered nurses and occupational therapists, who can arrange tailored rehabilitation and counselling programmes where needed. Applies to Personal Accident section only.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Lone and mobile workers
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.