We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
- Flexible cover to meet specific requirements that can be arranged on an ‘all plant and machinery’ basis or just on key or vital items
- The cover can be tailored, allowing you to select the most appropriate basis of cover (loss of gross profit or loss of revenue) for your client
- Indemnity periods selected to meet the needs of your business
- A cover that is designed to complement our All Machinery product.
The following cover extensions are provided in our standard wording:
- Claims preparation costs – up to £10,000
- Payments on account – interim payments can be made ahead of final settlement for claims where we have admitted liability.
Our Machinery Business Interruption cover is designed to work alongside our All Machinery policy, although this may be extended under special circumstances.
This cover is available for a vast array of trades, typical examples of plant and machinery that we will cover include:
- Alarms and CCTV systems
- Circular saws
- Diesel engines
- Fork lift trucks
- Passenger lifts
- Production plant
- Window cleaning access equipment.
Why choose Allianz?
Engineering Inspection Services
We offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
In addition, our Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultations in the fields of?
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Risk Management Support
Our free risk management website provides sector-specific guidance and toolkits for your construction clients and discounted rates on a range of products and services from our preferred suppliers.
First Class Claims Services
- Our specialist claims team deal exclusively with engineering-related claims
- In-house team of claims handlers, supported by a group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service
- Accurate and swift decisions to enable claims to move forward with minimum disruption to your business.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
Health and safety
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.