We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Experienced underwriting experts
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
Computer cover can be bought as either a standalone policy via your local Engineering, Construction & Power branch, or as an optional section within Commercial Select, our property and casualty proposition for mid-corporate customers.
- All Risks cover for loss, theft or damage to computers and supporting equipment
- Additional cover options available include Computer Media, Additional Expenditure, and Business Interruption
- Cover for computer equipment in transit within the EU and elsewhere in the world
- Limit increase of 10% where equipment is replaced with greener items following an insured material damage loss
- Costs related to the recompiling or repurchasing of data and software following loss, damage or corruption can be covered
- Cover available for financial loss as a result of disrupted computer operations within your client's business (standalone product only).
Why choose Allianz?
Engineering Inspection Services
We offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
In addition, our Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultations in the fields of?
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Risk Management Support
Our free risk management website provides sector-specific guidance and toolkits for your construction clients and discounted rates on a range of products and services from our preferred suppliers.
First Class Claims Services
- Our specialist claims team deal exclusively with engineering-related claims
- In-house team of claims handlers, supported by a group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service
- Accurate and swift decisions to enable claims to move forward with minimum disruption to your business.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
Health & safety
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.