We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Complete Truck provides cover for small businesses with a single commercial vehicle weighing 7.5T up to 44T.
No claims discount
Lifetime guarantee on repairs
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
- Loss or damage to your vehicle - including free collection and delivery of your vehicle
- Third party liability
- unlimited indemnity for death or injury
- £10,000,000 indemnity for accidental damage to other persons' property
- Medical expenses - up to £250 per person for anyone injured in the insured vehicle, subject to a maximum of £1,000 per incident
- Driving abroad - territorial limits apply
- Replacement locks - unlimited cover if vehicle keys have been lost or stolen
- Incorrect fuelling - cover to drain the fuel tank and rectify any subsequent damage
- attached cover applies to all trailers
- detached cover applies to all trailers owned by the policyholder or for which the policyholder is responsible for
- Legal protection - cover up to £100,000 for uninsured loss recovery and motor protection defence
- Sole traders or small businesses that own or lease single heavy commercial vehicles, used in connection with their trade or profession
- Sole traders or small companies with less than 6 heavy commercial vehicles
- Commercial vehicles used for hire and reward or the carriage of own goods, with a Gross Vehicle Weight over 7.5T up to a maximum of 44T
- Businesses with experienced drivers between 25 and 70 years of age who have held the appropriate licence for a minimum of 12 months and have been a resident in the UK for at least three years
- Businesses looking to build long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Dedicated motor claims handlers - supported by rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
- Flexible claims reporting - either by phone or email
- Digital document transfer - video footage or imagery can be uploaded in support of a claim via Allianz Site View.
Why choose Allianz?
Expert claims handling
Dedicated commercial motor claims experts
Allianz Motor Insurance Database
Provides peace of mind if your client's vehicle were to suffer a breakdownWebsite and helpdesk providing immediate access to maintain vehicle data at allianzmid.co.uk
Providing a lifetime guarantee - and if the windscreen can be repaired, as opposed to replaced, there's no excess to pay
On-site claims assessmentDiscounts on products and services from third party suppliers, including:
- DriveTech - driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- VUE - CCTV in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) - discounted products from the UK's most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit)
Business support helpline
Offering guidance on health & safety, environmental, cyber security and business continuity planning.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Slips, trips and falls
Employee theft and fraud
Motor trade risks
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.