We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Motor Trade Complete is designed for small to medium sized businesses with up to £3m turnover. It offers the flexibility to pick and choose cover options and limits.
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
- Material Damage – cover for equipment, money and vehicles, including seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods
- Road Risks - cover for social, domestic and pleasure use for up to seven named persons, with only one excess paid if two of your vehicles are involved in the same incident
- MOT Loss of Licence - cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline
- Business Interruption - cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following a loss insured under the Material Damage, Roads Risks or Self Drive Hire section of the policy
- Public and Products Liability - up to £2,000,000, with the option of increasing up to £5,000,000
- Employer's Liability - cover to meet the compulsory legislative requirements
- Commercial Legal Expenses - cover automatically included
- Engineering Breakdown - breakdown and accidental damage cover for machinery (e.g. diagnostic equipment, lifting tables and jacks) up to £50,000
- Engineering Inspection - a range of inspection services in line with periodical and regulatory requirements for machinery.
Our underwriters assess each risk individually and on its own merit. These are our preferred risk types but we’re happy to discuss others too.
- Motor vehicle service, MOT and body repair
- Motorcycle service, MOT and body repairs
- New vehicle sales
- Second-hand vehicle sales
- Auto electricians
- Tyre and exhaust fitters
Why choose Allianz?
Allianz Motor Insurance Database
Website and helpdesk providing immediate access to maintain vehicle data at allianzmid.co.uk
Pay-on Use Breakdown Cover
Provides peace of mind if your client's vehicle were to suffer a breakdown
First class Claims service
Includes rapid settlement for property under £5,000, dedicated claims handlers and motor trade legal expertise
On-site claims assessment
Quick on-site motor assessment and authorisation with swift decisions on payments for total losses
On risk management products and services
Business support helpline
Offering guidance on health & safety, environmental, cyber security and business continuity.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your client's business and relevant legislation.
Slips, trips and falls
Employee theft and fraud
Motor trade risks
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.