We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Market-leading inspection services
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Construction All Risks – cover that may be selected:
- Contract works – up to the contract value or limit of liability stated in the schedule:
- professional fees
- breakdown or explosion
- offsite storage
- debris removal and protection
- Owned Plant and Machinery:
- damage to security devices
- loss of keys
- Hired in plant
- Contractors JCT 6.5.1
- Delay in start-up
- Public liability – up to £5,000,000.
Operational All Risks – cover provided as standard:
- Alterations, additions and improvements – up to £1,000,000 per period of insurance (£250,000 at any one premises)
- Removal of debris – up to £50,000
- Professional fees – up to £50,000
- Temporary removal – up to £100,000
- Fire extinguishing – up to £10,000
- Maintaining machinery guarantees – up to £25,000
- Additional costs for repairs – up to £25,000.
Cover that may be selected:
- Business interruption
- Public and products liability – up to £5,000,000.
Why choose Allianz?
First Class Claims Service
Our fast, fair and flexible claims service, delivered by experts provides:
- Experienced claims handlers – supporting engineering and casualty claims
- Claims relationship managers – providing access to a dedicated claims expert for larger clients.
Specialised Engineering Consultancy and Inspection
We offer bespoke, in-house engineering inspection and consultancy services that are tailored to meet your customers’ individual risk management needs:
- Inspection Services – with over 600 engineer surveyors, we can inspect a range of plant and machinery anywhere in the UK and, as we’re independently accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), we provide an impartial and independent service. We can compile a range of inspection reports on-site via mobile tablets, helping your customers to receive their report in the quickest time possible.
- Engineering Consultancy Services – our own engineering specialists, supported by a network of business partners, can provide bespoke health and safety and statutory inspection services on a range of wind power installations, such as inspections for Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) and suitable non-destructive testing where necessary.
Our specialist engineering insurance and inspection services can be arranged with each other or independently.
Loss Control Surveys
We have a dedicated team of renewable power loss control engineers. Working closely with your clients they can help identify potential risks to their business and provide guidance and on how best to mitigate these.
Free business advice helplines
In partnership with Glen Abbot (business continuity and information security specialists) and Praxis42 (a leading UK provider of health, safety and environmental consulting and eLearning), we’ve negotiated two free helplines to provide your clients with advice.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.