We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Cover for plant and machinery used in a vast array of situations, including non-manufacturing items, such as lifts, boilers and cranes, as well as items used in light to medium manufacturing processes, such as bottling plant, transformers and milling machines.
- Cover for sudden and unforeseen damage (including breakdown, explosion, collapse and accidental damage)
- Additional cover for damage to Insured’s surrounding property caused by explosion of pressure plant is available, up to a £2,000,000 limit
- Most losses are settled on a new for old replacement basis
- Many additional extensions included as standard including:
- Hired in plant – up to £20,000 and subject to a maximum new replacement value of £10,000 per item
- Additional plant – cover for machinery and plant obtained after the inception of the policy.
- Additional costs – following an indemnified loss, we will reimburse costs for temporary repair work and the increased cost of working in order to minimise interruption, up to £25,000.
- Temporary removal – cover for insured property while it is temporarily located at another premises or in transit for repair services or maintenance purposes, up to £100,000.
- Storage tanks loss of contents – including costs relating to clean-up. Up to £25,000 in any one tank and a maximum in all tanks of £100,000.
- Claims preparation costs – up to £5,000.
All Machinery is suitable for a vast array of trades, from leisure facilities to offices and food manufacturers to motor garages.
Typical examples of plant and machinery that we will insure include:
- Building monitoring systems
- Control panels
- Goods lifts
- Heating boilers
- Ventilation fans
- Wrapping plant.
Why choose Allianz?
Engineering Inspection Services
We offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
In addition, our Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultations in the fields of?
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Risk Management Support
Our free risk management website provides sector-specific guidance and toolkits for your construction clients and discounted rates on a range of products and services from our preferred suppliers.
First Class Claims Services
- Our specialist claims team deal exclusively with engineering-related claims
- In-house team of claims handlers, supported by a group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service
- Accurate and swift decisions to enable claims to move forward with minimum disruption to your business.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.