Warning: You are using an outdated Browser, Please switch to a more modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

We insure all types of musical instruments, equipment, and accessories - from the rare and obscure to your everyday classics.

There's no instrument too unique or bizarre for us to insure - we'll cover anything from your harp to your flute or guitar to your custom-made didgeridoo.

Important cover for your stringed instrument whether you’re going to be the next Nicola Benedetti or Sheku Kanneh Mason.
Flexible insurance cover that’ll work for you whether you’re playing descant in a recorder ensemble or bari sax in a funk band.
Adaptable brass instrument insurance for cover wherever you’re playing, whether that’s in the band room or in the bandstand.
Tailorable piano/keyboard insurance so you’re protected whether you’re practicing 4 octave scales at home or playing keys at functions.
Insurance cover for all types of drums and percussion instruments so you don’t ever have to worry about hitting too hard.
Affordable cover for guitars, amps and accessories for all levels of guitarists, whether you’re serenading or shredding.
Versatile cover for all your sound kit, production equipment and everything else you use to make your music – and we mean everything!
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm

Especially during these difficult times the speed of response was impressive, including the acceptance of the repair estimate.
Bassoon Player
Claims feedback
June 2020

They took the scariness out of the process when I had a catastrophic accident claiming some big bits of kit.

Claims feedback 
June 2020

Thank you for the great service. I have already recommended your musical instrument insurance to others
Feefo feedback
January 2020