D&O Liability Select offers personal liability cover for company directors, officers and managers, protecting them against claims that may occur from their decisions
and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties. Cover includes the reimbursement of the insured company, in case it has to pay the claims of a third party.
Available as either a standalone policy or as an optional section within Commercial Select, our property and casualty proposition for mid-corporate customers.
- Directors and Officers Liability – up to £2,000,000 limit of indemnity.
- Company Reimbursement - up to £2,000,000 limit of indemnity.
- Company Entity Liability – protecting the company from claims made against it, up to a sub-limit of £2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Non-Executive Director – up to £250,000 in the aggregate, in addition to the limit of indemnity.
- Employee Dishonesty – cover for financial loss as a result of employee dishonesty up to a sub-limit of £75,000 in the aggregate.
- Reputational and Post-Reputational Crisis – covers costs up to a sub-limit of £100,000 for the insured person in the aggregate. This includes a briefing session with a crisis communication consultant and a summary report.
- Circumstance Investigation – covers costs to determine the legal position of an insured person and how best to minimise the risk of a claim up to a sub-limit of £50,000 in the aggregate.
- Insolvency Hearing – covers costs up to a sub-limit of £50,000 in the aggregate.
- Assets and Liberty – covers the costs of any legal proceeding by any governmental, regulatory and judicial agency up to a sub-limit of £50,000 in the aggregate.
- Court Attendance – covers costs up to a sub-limit of £20,000 in the aggregate.
- Kidnap and Ransom – covers the costs of a kidnap consultant in response to an insured person being kidnapped up to a sub-limit of £50,000 in the aggregate.