We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Experienced underwriting experts
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Why choose Allianz?
Cover is available on an all risks basis with various optional extras so that your client can meet their contractual obligations while protecting their investment in the project and any constructional plant they own or hire.
- Cover for damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from site
- Up to 12 months cover after completion for contractual obligations forming part of the maintenance or defects liability period
- Optional – Cover for the employers owned and hired in plant and machinery for use in connection with the contract works
- Optional – Cover for a delay in the commercial operation of the enterprise in consequence of insured damage to the contract works
- Optional - Cover for public liability in the name of the employer, and other parties (e.g. contractors) as required by contract against their legal liability to third parties
- Optional – JCT 6.5.1 cover. Provides cover in respect of damage to any neighbouring property arising from the works caused by subsidence, heave, vibration, collapse, weakening or removal of support or lowering of ground water.
Why choose Allianz?
Engineering Inspection Services
We offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
In addition, our Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultations in the fields of?
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services
Risk Management Support
Our free risk management website provides sector-specific guidance and toolkits for your construction clients and discounted rates on a range of products and services from our preferred suppliers.
First Class Claims Services
- Our specialist claims team deal exclusively with engineering-related claims
- In-house team of claims handlers, supported by a group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service
- Accurate and swift decisions to enable claims to move forward with minimum disruption to your business.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
Construction site traffic
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.