- Allianz jumps six places to 43rd to become the number one insurer in the Best Global Brand Rankings
- Allianz brand value rises 12 percent in 2019 versus 2018
- Allianz brand value now at $12.1 billion reports Interbrand
Allianz is the No 1 insurer in the Interbrand ranking of the 100 most valuable brands in the world. The Allianz brand came 43rd in this year’s ‘Best Global Brands Ranking’ moving up six places and increasing brand value by 12 percent to $12.1billion.
Allianz started its rise with a brand value of $4.9billion in 2010.
Interbrand is one of the world’s leading brand consultancies and has been in business for over 40 years. There are three key pieces of analysis that form the basis of Interbrand’s valuation methodology:
- The financial performance of the branded products or services
- The role the brand plays in purchase decisions
- The brand’s competitive strength and its ability to create loyalty and, therefore, sustainable demand and profit into the future
Within the UK, our partnerships with the Saracens rugby team and ParalympicsGB help make our brand visible to millions of people. Our Allianz Experts brand campaign also strengthens our brand across the broker audience communicating our wide range of expertise across a number of areas providing confidence in an uncertain world.
Gaby Tischler, director of market management and brand at Allianz Insurance said:
“We’re delighted to become the number one insurance brand in the world. Customers and business partners are at the heart of everything we do and this commitment generates considerable loyalty towards the Allianz brand.
“We could not achieve this level of brand performance without providing an excellent service to our customers when it matters so the Interbrand rating is a significant achievement for the business.”