Vehicles stocked for sale or in your care for professional purposes.
Step 1 - What we'll need
Step 2 - Start your claim
Tell us if you’re not happy with our service
So that we can get your claim moving quickly, please provide us with the following information when reporting a claim:
- Full name, address and contact details of the policyholder*
- Policy reference number
- Date and time of the incident
- Registration, make and model of all vehicles involved
- How, where and when the incident happened
- Details and photos (if possible) of the damage caused
- Estimated value of the loss or costs for repair work
- Contact details for witnesses and other people involved (e.g. sub-contractors)
- CCTV and dashcam footage and any other recordings of the incident.
- Contact details for third parties
- The driver's details, including medical conditions, the duration they've held a full UK driving licence, their previous claims history and convictions
- Type and severity of injuries
- For road traffic incidents, the police collision report and/or traffic case reference number and details of the officer or station involved
- For incidents of criminal damage or theft that have been reported to the police, details of the officer and station and the crime reference number.
What happens next?
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.