If your client has a potential legal issue.
Step 1 - what we'll need
Step 2 - start your claim
Talk to our legal advice team 24/7 about your claim.
Legal advice helpline
Tell us if you’re not happy with our service
So that we can get your claim moving quickly, please provide us with the following information when reporting a claim:
- Main policy number, shown in the policy schedule
- Their address and telephone number
- Brief summary of the problem.
This is the process if a client wants to make a claim:
- The client should call our legal advice line on to notify the claim.
- If necessary, a claim form will be sent.
- Once the claim form is completed and returned, we may ask for additional documents or information.
- They’ll have a dedicated claims handler throughout the process.
- Once we have the information, we’ll confirm if the claim is covered within 48 hours.
How to send your written notification and other documents
Unless you've been given alternative details by an Allianz claims handler who's dealing with your case, please send written notification and other documents relating to your claim by email or write to:
or write to:
Wigston, LE18 9HJ
What happens next?
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.