We offer the solutions you need to get it right for your customer. Every time.
Learn more about Allianz working in partnership with you.
Inspection Service - in line with periodical regulatory requirements, including electrical and mechanical inspections, lift and crane inspections and pressure plant inspection.
Insurance cover is available on the following basis:
- Blanket insurance cover – for all plant and machinery within an insured premises
- Specified items – chosen items of plant and machinery
- Tied to items - listed on the inspection contract.
Optional covers available include:
- Sudden and unforeseen damage, up to £1,000,000
- Own surrounding property, up to £2,000,000
- Increased cost of working, up to £250,000
- Loss of contents, up to £25,000.
In addition, the following extensions are a sample of the cover provided free of charge for new and existing business (subject to underwriting acceptance of trades and machinery):
- Damage to building automation systems, including loss of media
- Fire brigade charges, up to £10,000
- Environment and efficiency improvements
- Undamaged parts or components, up to £25,000
- Cost of hiring replacement items, up to £25,000.
Why choose Allianz?
Engineering Inspection Services
We offer a wide range of plant and machinery inspection services, including:
In addition, our Special Services Team can arrange one-off inspections coupled with bespoke consultations in the fields of?
- Electrical Services, such as fixed wiring inspections and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Energy Services.
Risk Management Support
Our free risk management website provides sector-specific guidance and toolkits for your construction clients and discounted rates on a range of products and services from our preferred suppliers.
First Class Claims Services
- Our specialist claims team deal exclusively with engineering-related claims
- In-house team of claims handlers, supported by a group of specialist risk surveyors and loss adjusters who can enhance the claims service
- Accurate and swift decisions to enable claims to move forward with minimum disruption to your business.
Risk management expertise
Designed to help manage the risk to your clients business and relavant legislation.
It must not be made available to anyone other than the intended recipient, either in its original form or any reproduction.