Pricing / Portfolio Analyst – One-year Placement
Our Portfolio management teams monitor account performance at Broker, Direct and Corporate Partner level to identify opportunities and risk. Our Pricing teams develop financial models to predict claims and performance to effectively balance profit and demand.
You will take on the role of either a Pricing or a Portfolio Analyst and over the course of 12 months we will help you to develop your numerical and analytical skills whilst also gaining insightful practical experience.
The placement may involve:
- Contributing to pricing decisions
- Monitoring the performance of a portfolio of business
- Taking action to increase business profitability
Our Pricing/Portfolio Analyst placements offer passionate, enthusiastic and challenge-hungry individuals real responsibility and opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business.
You’ll get plenty of support throughout the programme, flexibility and enthusiasm will be key to your success. We’ll look to develop your technical and business skills through the work you undertake with the support of a manager and training sessions.
What do you need?
- On course for a 2:1 or above in a numerate degree discipline
- 2nd Year Undergraduate
- Right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship from Allianz under Tier 2.
- Minimum 300 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- A Level Maths at grade B or above (or equivalent)
Applications close on the 27th November 2015
- Studying for a degree and be able to demonstrate strong numerical/analytical skills e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Sciences etc.
- 300 UCAS points over 3 A-Levels (or equivalent), including a B or above in Maths
- Highly numerate and enjoy data analysis, problem solving
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Keen and excited to take on responsibility by taking the initiative while working with others to produce real business results
- A strong team player and have the ability to work alongside others from different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Excellent planning and organisational skills will be invaluable to you in making a success of this programme
- We are looking for candidates that not only meet our criteria but also demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for this programme
- You must be able to work in the UK