We’ve partnered with MMEngineering, one of the leading providers of property based flood defence systems in the UK. They offer a wide range of flood defences, from flood risk assessment and consultancy through to the design, manufacture and installation of custom-built flood defence products and warning systems.
MMEngineering undertake structural analysis on all their products to ensure they can withstand the forces of the predicted flood event.
- Flood gates – construction industry bespoke flood gates, which have undergone extensive type and on-site testing.
- Flood doors – a range of fully-integrated flood doors designed to protect an entrance from a full head of water.
- Flood cabinets – self-contained protection for standalone vulnerable assets and infrastructure.
- Flood glazing – glass balustrades that provide a visually-pleasing, but robust defence against flooding.
- Concrete flood walls – civil engineering to protect large assets at risk of flooding.
- Pumps – installed below ground level to keep rising groundwater at bay.
- Flood warning systems – telemetry equipment to give ample warning of an imminent flood event.