Our preferred supplier, ATG Access, manufacture, install and service fixed, telescopic, removable and automatic rising bollard systems for access control, security and perimeter protection. These cover all levels of security including anti-terrorist measures which are certified to mitigate vehicle attacks.
All products are modular, which means parts can be interchanged and repaired with minimal disruption.
You will get a complete nationwide service with engineers and sales representatives based around the UK and free site surveys available for supply and installation projects.
- Automatic rising bollards – various automatic systems are available from residential driveways, perimeter/ commercial security through to Highways Approved Traffic Management Systems
- Telescopic bollards – typically used for anti-ram raid and access control, they’re easy to operate and include a force tested locking system.
- Fixed bollards – a range available in almost any design.
- Removable bollards – used to prevent vehicle access and secure areas with either limited foundation depth or a high water table. Available with the same force tested locking system.
- Hoop barriers – manufactured either as fixed or removable for business and car dealership premises.
- Impact tested and certified – a range of fixed shallow foundation and automatic bollards for anti-terrorism and high-security applications successfully tested as part of the PAS68 and IWA14 bollard standards.