Wall mounted units suitable for:
- Holding 20 to 600 keys.
- Contents for which security is not the paramount issue.
- Contents control and auditing.
- Fast access.
Units with all the features of Bronze range but in addition:
- Are manufactured from 2.5mm steel plate.
- Use a Euro profile locking mechanism and are far heavier in construction, enabling the unit to be integrated within existing master key suites in the building.
Floor standing safes that:
- Hold 960, 1560 or 2160 keys.
- Have key panels which are mounted on easy slide telescopic runners.
- Are independently tested and certified to EN 14450 S1by VdS test house.
- Have double wall construction with fire resistant fill to DIN 4102.
- Have a heavy duty 3-way locking mechanism.
- Have a CEN/VdS approved double bitted lock.
- Have optional combination and electronic locking.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer, you can keep your property, equipment, stock and cash safe from thieves with:
- a discount of 20% on a selection of key cabinets.
- Full technical support from experienced engineers.
Securikey contact information
PO Box 18,