There are different regulations which affect what needs to be inspected and how often, and Allianz can help customers understand what you legally need to do.
Below are a few examples of regulations that establish what needs to be inspected and how often:
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Electricity at Work Regulations (EAWR)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations
Learn more about legislative requirements around health and safety on Allianz Risk Management.