We’ve partnered with Hilti, that provide a range of firestop systems solutions for virtually any opening or space which fire, heat or smoke might pass through.
Hilti supports the whole fire stopping process, from creating project specifications, installation, to assisting with your final inspection. It offers quality products and installation, and it adopts accreditation schemes, such as FIRAS and LPCB.
Hilti’s complete offering can help you maintain the safety of your building and minimise business interruption, and includes:
- Temporary or re-penetrable type barriers, suitable where services are constantly being updated and modified
- Structural fire barriers for riser cupboard installations etc
- Solutions for protecting combustible services, cables, plastic pipes, to stop the spread of fire
- Solutions that accommodate day to day movement and fire movement of building joints, and metal services, while still maintaining their integrity
- Maintenance and installation of fire doors/shutters, compartment walls
- Engineering judgements based on test data from around the world, giving you a solution that will work, based on evidence
- Free informative seminars for building owners, managers, maintenance departments, helping you to manage your risk
- Full building compartmentation surveys can be arranged, aiding you with your fire risk assessments