Every day, we meet the needs of corporate partners across automotive, retail, financial services and telecommunications industries whilst delivering real value to our partners’ customers.
A combination of expert and easy to deal with people is crucial to any partnership and, as such, is fundamental to our business. By working closely with partners, listening to customers and sharing Allianz global best practice, we’ve built an outstanding track record and extensive knowledge of how successful partnerships are made.
What does this mean for our partners?
- A transparent and open-book approach
- Product solutions tailored specifically to meet our partners' needs
- Delivery of a partner branded end-to-end customer experience aligned to their brand values
- Expert Allianz resource with the potential to span operations, claims, marketing, regulation and compliance
- Customer focus that puts your customer satisfaction at the heart of our proposition
- Allianz staff that think like owners and make themselves personally responsible for helping our partners reach their goals
- Expert knowledge of the latest industry developments and trends
We’ve enjoyed numerous successes during the last five years, including the launch of several new partnerships with major brands such as BMW Group, Ford, HSBC, First Direct, The Co-operative Insurance, Sainsbury’s Bank and EE.
Head of Insurance, Sainsbury’s Bank