Please have as much information to hand as possible when calling us about a new claim, including these details:
- Names, addresses and contact numbers for all people involved and witnesses
- Vehicle registrations/makes/models
- How, where and when the incident happened
- The nature of the damage and/or injuries
- The police collision report, traffic case/crime reference number and/or name of the police officer or constabulary involved
- If applicable, the address and phone number of the garage where the vehicle is being repaired or held.
Road traffic collisions must be reported to the police within 24 hours.