Contact us by post
500 Avebury Boulevard,
What to do after making a claim
You can make temporary repairs but please keep the bills as these may form part of the claim. We must have the chance to inspect the damage before you carry out any permanent repairs.
If possible you should take Photos which can be supplied to us as proof of the extent of damage before repairs are made.
If someone is holding you responsible for damage to their property or injury to them, please tell us as soon as possible and give us full written details. You must send us any writ, summons or other legal documents.
In the case of an emergency
Dependent on your cover we may be able to offer immediate assistance in the following situations:
- Plumbing or drainage problems likely to cause flooding.
- Failure of your gas and electrical supply.
- Damage to your roof where damage to the inside of your home is likely.
- Damage to your home, making it insecure or unsafe.
- Leaking water or oil from your central heating.
- You should tell the emergency services about major emergencies which may result in damage or injury to people.
- You must always report gas leaks to the gas authority.
- When you contact us we will tell a qualified repairer to call as soon as possible and inform you of the call-out charge and hourly labour costs.
- You will have to pay the total cost. However we will monitor the service, making sure charges are kept to a minimum.
- The nature of the emergency may be covered by your policy.
- Broken glass is dangerous for both you and your visitors and in some circumstances can be a major security risk.
- Allianz have negotiated a special arrangement for you with one of Britain’s leading glass replacement specialists, Glass Solutions.
- Glass Solutions will bill us direct, you pay nothing except the policy excess and VAT (if applicable).
- The service is available 24 hours a day all year round.
- Telephone free on 0800 474747.