Small Fleet (4-14 vehicles)
Our Small Fleet proposition is designed to give businesses with 4-14 vehicles protection for their associated operations, all under one policy. It can help you meet your legal obligations, reduce costs, save time and minimise the risks that come with running a fleet.
Key features of Small Fleet
- Third party liability:
- unlimited indemnity for death or injury
- indemnity for accidental damage to other persons property:
- £20,000,000 in respect of private cars
- £10,000,000 for all other vehicles.
- New for old – cover for private cars or goods carrying vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes, less than one year old and damaged beyond 50% of their list price.
- Accidental misfuelling – cover to drain the fuel tank and rectify any subsequent damage.
- In-vehicle safety technology – up to £250 for equipment such as dash-cams.
- Replacement locks – unlimited cover if vehicle keys have been lost or stolen.
- Personal accident – cover for drivers, with £10,000 indemnity per incident
- Child seat – replacement cover of up to £150
- Personal belongings – up to £500 per incident
- Medical expenses – up to £250 per person, with a maximum of £1,000 per incident
- Legal protection – cover up to £100,000 for uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence.
- Pay-on-use breakdown – cover through Allianz Global Assistance.
- 24/7, 365 days a year claims reporting – flexible and fast reporting options.
- Access to a cloud platform – allowing video footage or imagery to be uploaded in support of a claim.
- Excess suppression – when a third party is at fault and their insurer is identified, we’ll waive the damage excess.
- Nationwide approved repairer network –with a lifetime guarantee on repairs.
- FREE courtesy vehicle – with the option to upgrade to a like-for-like vehicle at preferential rates.
- Vehicle repair tracking – you can track the progress of your repair online.
- Mobile repair services – available for minor repairs, minimising the time a vehicle is off the road.
- FREE access to our risk management website – with wealth of risk management guidance and details on our discounted preferred suppliers
- TALK Legal – provides you with free legal and tax advice via a range of telephone helplines
- Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment – a free, simple online questionnaire that assesses your network security against the recommended Government standard
- Discounts on motor fleet products and services from third party suppliers, including:
- DriveTech –driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- Lightfoot – live driver coaching and fuel saving tool (15% discount)
- VUE – CCTV in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit