Complete Motor Trade
We know that you will have your hands full managing a small motor trade business so you need a policy that provides you with peace of mind. From vehicle dealerships to body repair shops, we will work with you and your insurance broker to provide cover that is tailored to the specific needs of your business.
Key features of Complete Motor Trade
- Material Damage - cover for equipment, money and vehicles, including seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods.
- Road Risks - cover for social, domestic and pleasure use for up to seven named persons, with only one excess paid if two of your vehicles are involved in the same incident.
- MOT Loss of Licence - cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline.
- Business Interruption - cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following a loss insured under the Material Damage, Roads Risks or Self Drive Hire section of the policy.
- Public and Products Liability - up to £2,000,000, with the option of increasing up to £5,000,000.
- Employer's Liability - cover to meet the compulsory legislative requirements.
- Commercial Legal Expenses - cover automatically included.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help you establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
- Allianz Global Assistance – Pay-on Use Breakdown Cover – provides peace of mind if you or one of your drivers' vehicles suffer a breakdown.
- Legal Online – our FREE service provides a 'legal health assessment' with templates to help you easily and accurately prepare complex legal documents and policies.
- FREE legal helpline – Lawphone provides advice on commercial legal problems, including employment practice and HR issues.
Visit our online risk management service, Risk Director, for:
- FREE risk management support - helping you safeguard your business and manage your health and safety obligations.
- FREE Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment - a simple online questionnaire that assesses your network security against the recommended Government standards.
- Exclusive discounts – on risk management products and services via our extensive range of preferred suppliers.
- FREE business helpline – advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline.