Motor Trade RMI
Our Motor Trade RMI policy offers additional benefits for members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI). The policy caters for a wide range of activities that take place in garages, dealerships and other motor trade premises. We will work with you and your insurance broker to create a tailored solution suitable for your needs.
Cover is also available on a no sums insured, average free basis upon request - please speak to your insurance broker for details.
Key features of Motor Trade RMI
In addition to the features of our Motor Trade Select policy, Motor Trade RMI offers the following features of cover:
- 'Green trade-up' - damaged machinery and plant will be replaced with more environmentally friendly models.
- Personal accident, assault and victim care - benefits of up to £30,000 paid for an accidental bodily injury resulting from a theft or attempted theft incident.
- Public relations expenses cost - £10,000, maximum three months, any one claim.
- Uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence costs - up to £100,000 per claim.
- Cover automatically extended for social, domestic and pleasure use in EU countries.
- Cover for property in transit and money automatically included.
For full details, download our fact sheet.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help you establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
- Allianz Global Assistance – Pay-on Use Breakdown Cover – provides peace of mind if you or one of your drivers' vehicles suffer a breakdown.
Visit our online risk management service, Risk Director, for:
- FREE risk management support - helping you safeguard your business and manage your health and safety obligations.
- FREE Allianz Cyber Risk Assessment - a simple online questionnaire that assesses your network security against the recommended Government standards.
- Exclusive discounts – on risk management products and services via our extensive range of preferred suppliers.
- FREE business helpline – advice on health and safety and business continuity matters, via Actionline.