Motor Fleet (over 15 vehicles)
Our Motor Fleet product is designed to give your business total protection and control over your fleet operation. With our unparalleled motor fleet expertise, we can help you meet your legal obligations, reduce costs, save time and minimise the risks associated with running your fleet. We write a broad range of cross-class risks, meeting the needs of a diverse scope of fleet operators.
Our Motor Fleet product provides comprehensive and flexible cover for your business.
Key features of Motor Fleet
- New for old cover for vehicles under a year old where the damage exceeds 50% of the new list price of the vehicle
- Occasional business use – cover for private cars owned or loaned to an employee (available on Motor Fleet only)
- Medical expenses (£1000 per incident)
- Automatic policy cover within all EU countries
- FREE windscreen repairs with Autoglass
- Up to 66% discount on a range of breakdown services with
- Flexible claims reporting. Report claims via our Claims START telephone service – open 24/7 – or online at www.allianz.co.uk/claims; ensuring you can report claims and receive assistance whenever required.
- Legal Protection cover and Motor Prosecution Defence Costs up to £100,000 per claim.
- Motor legal advice line providing 24/7 access to specialist legal advisors.
We have secured a range of additional benefits via carefully selected trusted partners, all at discounted prices, to provide support and solutions for your business. This includes:
RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) – An exclusive relationship with RoSPA who offer a wide range of risk management and fleet solutions, including driver training, fleet risk surveys and online driver assessment.
Tracker – We have partnered with TRACKER Network (UK) Ltd, to offer a range of discounted products which help minimise your exposure to fleet risk both operationally and financially. TRACKER is the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system.
The AA – Getting vehicles back on the road is essential to minimise disruption and potential financial loss. We partner with the AA to provide a recovery service at preferential rates. Simply let your broker know that you are interested and we will do the rest.
Autoglass – Allianz customers receive FREE windscreen repairs, saving you time and money.
And finally, visit Risk Director, our free online service which provides risk management advice and further details on courses offered by RoSPA.
For further information on any of the these services please speak to your insurance broker.