Excess of Loss
Excess of Loss is a top up liability cover designed for a wide range of small, medium and large businesses across a broad spectrum of trades and industries.
It provides your business with additional protection from major incidents that could exhaust the primary insurance cover, or where the primary insurer may not be able to provide the limit of indemnity required, either through lack of available capacity or appetite.
You may be required to purchase additional cover as a condition of a contract, such as when working on a public infrastructure project or within a manufacturing supply chain.
Key features of Excess of Loss
- Cover for Excess Employers’ Liability, Public and Products Liability, Public Liability (standalone) and JCT 6.5.1
- Underwriting capacity up to £50m
- Annual or contract/event specific policies available
- Follow all authorised EU registered insurers
- Experienced local underwriters
- Backed by our specialist major loss claims team.