Cross Border - The world from your doorstep
To meet the increasing demand of clients who are domiciled in the UK, but also have operations, or own premises or assts elsewhere, Allianz has established an International Commercial Network.
As the world’s largest property and casualty insurer, we have unparalleled knowledge and expertise and we are committed to sharing this with you. Our 142,000 employees worldwide assist over 78million customers and our expert branch champions will work closely with you and your clients to ensure we fully understand your client’s risks and off the appropriate international solution.
International Network Products
For countries outside of the United Kingdom; Allianz UK can facilitate the issue of stand alone local policies. Cover can be issued for:- Property, Casualty, Workers Compensation and Engineering.
International Select Products
In the United Kingdom pan-European cover can be provided under International versions of our Commercial Select or Property Owners Select.
Key features of Cross Border solutions
- Allianz has local operations in more than 70 countries, and also works with carefully selected network partners in over 90 additional countries
- Allianz is a single insurance group with in depth knowledge and local expertise with staff dedicated to your clients' service needs
- Access to the network can be arranged via UK based dedicated Underwriters
- A local broker can be recommended by Allianz in countries where there's a local insurer requirement to have one
- Insurance rules and regulations vary from country to country and Allianz has in-depth knowledge of local insurance requirements
- Allianz will help avoid the risk of a policy being declared non-compliant and void by local authorities, resulting in disputed claims or fines and penalties.
For full details on this product, please contact your insurance intermediary and ask for Cross Border from Allianz Insurance.