Accident and Health Select
Our Accident & Health Select policy provides protection for companies operating in a wide range of trades, from small consultancy businesses to large manufacturing operations.
Whether it’s used to bolster your employee benefits package, provide business continuity in the event of employee absence due to injury or illness, or protection for employees whilst travelling for business trips, our accident and health cover offers a comprehensive and flexible solution.
Key features of Accident and Health Select
You can purchase Group Personal Accident and Business Travel individually as standalone sections, combined, or added to one of our mid-corporate policies.
- Group Personal Accident – a lump sum or weekly benefit to policyholders in the event of an employee sustaining accidental bodily injury resulting in death, permanent total disablement or loss of limb, hearing, sight, intellectual capacity or speech or temporary total disablement.
- Business Travel – covers directors, employees, contractors, guests and their accompanying spouse and children whilst on an insured trip including repatriation back to the UK where necessary.
Our additional services are provided as automatic benefits:
- Medical advice line – advice and information on a wide range of medical issues, from the rights of patients and their families, to dos and don’ts before and after treatment
- Pre-travel helpline – provides support and assistance for travel enquiries ranging from visa applications to inoculations. Please note this applies to the Business Travel section only
- Emergency medical assistance – access to our dedicated assistance provider (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) who will deal with any necessary fees covered under the policy; arrange for multi-lingual medical staff to converse with doctors and hospitals if overseas; and provide repatriation with a qualified medical escort, where medically advised. Please note this applies to the Business Travel section only
- Claims rehabilitation team – a team of clinically qualified professionals, including registered nurses and occupational therapists, who can arrange tailored rehabilitation and counselling programmes where needed. Please note this applies to the Personal Accident section only.