Allianz fleet recovery service in association with The AA
Getting your vehicles back on the road is essential to minimise disruption and potential financial loss. We partner with the AA to provide a fleet recovery service at discounted rates. We have ensured that this process is as easy as possible; simply let your broker know that you are interested and we will do the rest.
Breakdown assistance includes
- Roadside assistance – repair at the roadside or recovery to the AA’s choice of appropriate local repairer. Available 24/7/365
- Relay – transportation of vehicle, driver and up to seven passengers to a UK mainland destination if local repair is not possible
- Relay Plus – as above but with option of car hire, accommodation or public transport services for driver and passengers
- Home Start – for breakdowns at or within ¼ mile of the driver’s home or business address
- Fleet Europe cover – can be added for vehicles less than 3.5T. Provides peace of mind when business dictates travel abroad. All calls will be answered by an English speaking operator
|UP TO 66% DISCOUNT|
|Fleetwide 1||Roadside, Home start, Relay, Relay Plus, Accident Management|
|Fleetwide 2||Roadside, Home start, Relay, Accident Management|
|Fleetwide 3||Roadside, Home start, Relay, Relay Plus|
|Fleetwide 4||Roadside, Home start, Relay|
|Fleetwide 5||Roadside, Home start|
|Fleetwide 6||Europe wide cover|
We also provide a pay-for-use service at a discounted rate of up to 22% with NO admin costs.
There are three ways to register
- By broker – simply contact your broker and the AA will then call you direct
- By phone – you can call the AA direct on 0800 55 11 88 quoting your policy number and discount reference number 0668
- By web – please visit www.theaa.com/business and use promotional code 0668
Want to know more about Allianz and the AA?
For more information, please contact your insurance intermediary.
To find an intermediary, you can contact your nearest Allianz Commercial branch or regional centre.