Autoglass is the UK’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, serving more than 1.5 million motorists each year.
Allianz in partnership with Autoglass
Why choose Autoglass?
- We have chosen Autoglass, part of the worldwide Belron Group of companies, because safety is at the heart of their offerin.
- Autoglass provide nationwide coverage for the repair and replacement of windscreens, body glass and rear windows for any vehicle.
- With 101 branches and in excess of 1,300 mobile technicians in the UK, Autoglass can provide appointments at a time and place convenient for you. They can be contacted 24/7/365 days a year.
Other benefits for fleet customers
- Guaranteed workmanship for as long as you own or operate the vehicle
- Free repairs – if the windscreen can be repaired as opposed to replaced in full, we will waive any excess and pay the total cost, saving you money and valuable time
- Autoglass only use glass manufactured to OEM standards, whether sourced from original equipment manufacturers or other suppliers, ensuring that the glass they fit is as good as the original piece of glass they are replacing.
Other benefits for motor trade customers
- Guaranteed workmanship for as long as your client owns or operated the vehicle.
- Glass claims card for each driver. In the event of windscreen damage, the driver simply calls the number on the card to arrange for an Autoglass windscreen installer to repair or replace the glass. Your client will be charged the excess (as stated on the card) and Autoglass will bill Allianz for the balance.
Want to know more about Allianz and Autoglass?
For more information, please contact your insurance intermediary.
To find an intermediary, you can contact your nearest
Allianz Commercial branch or regional centre.